2nd week of February & July
MBBS, MD & DGO Graduates. This course is recommended for those practitioners who are already practising basic reproductive medicine with some knowledge of ovulation induction protocols and intrauterine insemination procedures.
- We offer a unique opportunity to learn the latest techniques in this rapidly changing subspecialty at one of the best ART centres in the country
- The mornings are occupied by observing work at various laboratories in rotation, and observation of advanced laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgeries followed by exposure to different case scenarios and lectures in the afternoon
- Observation of egg retrieval in both IVM as well as IVF procedures.
- Achieve an in-depth knowledge about the various aspects of infertility
- The candidates will be provided with the copies of the lectures and various case scenarios
- Evaluation of infertile couple,
- Clinical scenario like
- Poor ovarian response
- Use of different stimulation protocols
- Observation of related procedures (hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, ovum pick up, embryo transfer, etc)
- Management of lab & quality control
1,00,000/- + Tax
Certificate of training awarded by IAEHC at the end of the training programme