The Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (ISAR). The ISAR “Embryology Training” offers education from infertility experts covering the basic first interventions to advanced assisted reproductive procedures and technologies.
As a part of the course, every candidate has to fulfill a mandatory 4 month training at ISAR recognised center. IAEHC is a premier partner with Gunasheela IVF Center, Bengaluru as the accredited ART center for training.
During the 4 month in-house training, candidates will complete 30 IVF procedure observer-ship and work closely with experienced pratitioners in the field. Select candidates fulfilling the course certification requirements will undergo a ‘hands-on’ training – practical exam before the final certificate of satisfactory completion of the training is awarded.
for more details : http://isar-embryology.com/
As per ISAR Recruitment
As per ISAR allocation
To be fixed by the ISAR
End-to-end management of activities in
- Calibrations of all incubators & Instruments Quality control maintenance.
- Trouble Shooting.
- Lab Maintenance.
- Media equilibration in aseptic conditions & Dish preparation.
- Record Keeping.
- Semen preparation technique 3 each- swim-up and density gradient. (On discarded samples.)
- Minimum 3 OPU procedures to be assisted and observed.
- Minimum 3 ICSI procedures to observe and assisted
- Loading of Embryos in ET catheters. (On discarded embryos minimum 3)-. Assist in dish preparation and other aspects of embryo transfer.
- How to handle oocytes. (on unfertilized, discarded oocytes- minimum 3 oocytes).
- Semen Freezing & Thawing.
- Cryopreservation by vitrification –Embryo & oocyte freezing (15 each).
- Semen freezing by vapour method. (3 samples)
Examination at the end of the course programme, conducted by ISAR